Provides Client PC Break/Fix Support to the San Ramon, CA location focusing on customer service & prompt incident ticket resolution. Working as part of a team at the MyTech Lounge while being the direct liaison with end users to troubleshoot & resolve their open IT issues.
In this role, you will:
· Act as IT concierge service to provide end users skilled troubleshooting for all their open IT issues.
· Focal point for customer interaction and support for all local IT issues including client, mobility, wireless, AV, conference room, Telepresence and physical connectivity.
· Maintain/resolve all open incidents/tasks within ticket queue in a timely manner.
· Partner with Digital Workplace Solutions Premium Experience Team on new technology introduction projects to ensure the campus is prepared to deploy and support the new solutions.
· Onsite hands and eyes support for other IT teams.
· Ensure all business policies and standards related to client services and IT security and compliance are being met.
· Perform all other duties as specified by leadership team.
· Drive and deliver a customer service approach for IT support issues for Corporate and on-site clients, using any available tools and resources.
· Analyze and resolve complex hardware and software issues.
· Be a resource and guidance for customers with regards to Digital Workplace Solutions Premium Experience Team policies and procedures.
· Establish working relationships with customers.
· Anticipate, identify and resolve problems, applying knowledge in complex, difficult or stressful situations.
· Communicate, orally and in writing, technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
· Be a participative member of various teams
· High School Diploma. A minimum 1 years of professional experience.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA.
· Windows 7 and 10
· MAC OS
· Skype Meeting and Skype Broadcast
· AV Cisco Telepresence equipment
· Experience in mission critical IT operations support environments
· Ability to effectively interface with all levels of the organization and external customers
· Experience working in a global organization
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
· Strong listening skills
· Ability to develop and follow procedures
· Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks, client relationships and expectations
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Proven analytical and organizational ability
· High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).