GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
The successful candidate will be a Materials Engineering Assistant for GE Renewable Energy Materials & Process Engineering (MWC).
• Support MPE and related teams with managing specification revisions.
• Manage approved materials lists to support supplier manufacturing qualification and certification efforts.
• Coordinate test programs.
• Maintain materials databases.
• Track and communicate specification revisions.
• Track and update cost-out activities in the MWC MPE team.
• Facilitate documentation improvement efforts within the global MPE teams.
• Coordinate purchase orders for MPE team as needed.
• Associate’s degree in a technical field
• Comfortable and efficient with standard PC applications – Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
• Experience with PLM processes – ECO/ECR process, CCB, specification release strongly preferred
• Experience with material testing/data strongly preferred
• Strong Excel and/or database skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly organized
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, contributing to positive culture and overall team results
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).