Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
The company is a part of a Global Healthcare technology provider of medical products and services designed to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality, and more affordable healthcare around the world.
Location: Nottingham NG10 (M1 Junction 25).
The Embedded Software Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and will be part of a growing R&D team. Additionally, the Embedded Software Engineer will contribute to the Company’s software design and development quality processes.
This is an opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a Global Healthcare Technology company committed to developing their staff and up skilling them into the latest technologies.
Products include the following technologies; signal processing, Bluetooth HCI, Bluetooth SPP, I2C, SPI, Serial Port, USB, touch sensor, LCD screens.
The Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for designing complex application and will play a major part of future innovation in the business.
• Minimum 2-year experience in Embedded Software experience in an industry company
• Low Level Embedded C, bare metal, firmware design on ARM processor / OS free system, including peripheral drivers
• Strong software documentation and life-cycle skills in accordance with to EN62304 for medical products or another industrial quality standard.
• Degree or higher in Computer Science or Electronic engineering, or equivalent level experience
• Experience with electronics interfaces: I2C, SPI, Serial port, USB, touch sensor, LCD screen
• Wireless interface: Bluetooth HCI, Bluetooth SPP
• Real Time Firmware, C Coding / ARM microprocessors.
• Experience designing, developing and delivering complex real time software systems to the market.
• Knowledge of modern software engineering theory and principles
• Experience with software configuration management & defect management
• Familiar with leading edge software development design tools and techniques.
• Multi-platform development.
• GUI design.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .