Transfer Pricing Analyst
As part of EY’s Transfer Pricing Team, you’ll have theopportunity to help leading multinational organisations price complex transactions around the world. You’ll get a unique glimpse deep inside a company’s business, strategies and operations; become a trusted advisor; working collaboratively on a team that influences major business decisions.
All work performed within the team is project based, as such your experience span across multiple industries, including finance and technology sector; and you will gain experience on the advisory as well as implementation side. Within these projects, we work on a variety of type of transactions, be it acquisitions, restructurings, or just the day-to-day operations of a business.
The opportunity/What we help the clients with
As a Transfer Pricing Analyst, you will be a part of our International Tax Advisory. The EY transfer pricing team is a multidisciplinary group within EY, focused on operating model effectiveness. We assist on operating model design, business restructuring, transfer pricing policy design, and transfer pricing model implementation. We help our clients to build and implement the model that makes sense for their businesses, improve their processes and manage the cost of trade.
Your key responsibilities
The successful candidate will be involved in a varied role working to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment. The role would typically include activities such as:
· Spending time with clients to understand business operations i.e. how it operates, business strategy, digital strategy, supply chain, cost pools etc. to ultimately understand cross border transactions
· Managing effective tax rates of global clients
· Analysing cashflow models and intangible property valuations
· Performing benchmarking studies of various transactions including services, distribution and financial transactions (eg. interest rate and guarantees).
· Assisting with spreadsheet analysis and arrangement of financial/company data, and financial modelling.
· Working with EY Technology to build innovative solutions to clients.
· Contributing to the writing of reports or notes, written in a logical and well-structured manner using language appropriate for the intended audience.
Skills and attributes for success
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to prioritise tasks and responsibilities
· Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
· Ability to take initiative and develop innovative solutions.
To qualify for the role you must have
A university degree in Economics/Finance/Maths (or equivalent) and strong computer-literacy skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
The willingness to learn and apply your skills. We can teach you the technical and business skills you need- but you also need energy and the right attitude to succeed.
What we look for
We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development. We’re looking for people with a curiosity about how businesses work and understanding their value chain. If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you. We are looking for someone that is eager to learn, team player, and ideally that has a economic and or finance background.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark, Apply now.