EY, a global, market leading, professional services firm, with dynamic people in more than 140 countries, is committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, risk advisory and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development.
What we do in Transaction Advisory Services (TAS)?
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice offers companies professional transaction experience. We help clients determine the right deal and assist them in doing the deal right. In Mauritius, we provide a range of services ranging from lead advisory services, valuation services, due diligence, feasibility studies, among others.
We currently have career opportunities for Consultants.
In your role you would work in teams to:
· Perform industry and company research to understand the context in which our clients operate
· Understand what drives the value of businesses
· Identify the key risks that impact businesses
· Learn to design and build business models under supervision
· Apply valuation techniques and EY methodologies to value companies
· Perform financial due diligences
· Prepare client deliverables including financial analysis, reports, presentations and discussion packs
· Establish effective working relationships with clients and interact with client management
· Coach and lead junior team members
To qualify, candidates:
· must be driven and be a quick learner;
· have an accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA or equivalent) or corporate finance qualification (CFA or equivalent) with at least one-year post qualification experience, as a sound grasp of IFRS, financial accounting and finance is essential in our work. A track record in a professional services environment would all be an advantage.
· must have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in teams;
· must be highly numerate with a sound grasp of Microsoft Excel. Experience in the development of financial models would be an advantage;
· would ideally already have a good understanding of business valuation fundamentals;
· would be willing to travel on short-term assignments across Africa.
Applications close 15 September 2019 . We encourage you to apply early to get the best opportunity to secure an offer to join EY. #BetterBeginsNow
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.