Your main objective is being responsible for matching tax compliance client-serving personnel with available hours of work within a specific segment; being aware of the scheduling and workflow process of the team, preparing reports, timely escalation of issues; Resolving scheduling conflicts. You will have to work closely with customers (counter parts of Resource Management Team in US).
Your client responsibilities
· Matching of resource needs with availability and skill sets
· To balance workloads
· To identify and escalating scheduling issues
· To suggest alternatives for schedule conflicts
· To support management in decision making with Product Line reports
· To facilitate professionals to get ECF and Gosystem access
· To share the work load with in the team
· To establishing contacts with counterparts
· Overall responsibility of smooth functioning with respect to scheduling of an aligned product line.
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
· At least 1 year of relevant work experience
· Any Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in Billing/Transaction Processing/Data Management is desirable
· Experience in MS Excel and MS Access
You will need to:
· Possess good analytical skills - detail oriented
· Possess excellent / working knowledge of Advance Excel Skills – Pivot tables, Formulas, Look ups etc
· Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
· Be familiar with Microsoft applications
· Have a good attitude - should be committed to the work
· Be a quick Learner
· Show commitment and ownership
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.