We are currently seeking for an experienced Tax Professional to support our tax team who helps our global clients understand full extent of Ukrainian tax obligations across all taxes and ensure they meet these requirements.
In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You will be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
As a part of the team, you will participate in tax review including documentation review and tax exposures’ calculations and constantly develop your knowledge of Tax and other laws.
You will also:
· Participate in tax audit and tax due diligence projects
· Prepare written advice on various tax and legal matters
· Prepare Tax and other laws research
Skills and attributes for success
· Analytical and critical thinking
· Knowledge of local tax law
· Good business English and Ukrainian writing skills
· Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· University degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or Economics
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Good knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting standards , knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP is an advantage
· Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, 1C, familiarity tax authorities’ software (Medoc, OPZ) is an advantage
What we look for
We are looking for a person who prepared to begin working in a friendly team in a multi- tasking environment with a positive attitude to work and challenging assignments. If you dream of a career in taxation within a major international company, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY provides its employees with a broad package of compensation that includes voluntary medical insurance, the opportunity to engage in professional training, as well as a whole number of specialized programmers designed to support the physical and social well-being of employees.
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.