Assistant Manager - Resource Management Team - Tax
Generally responsible for managing the invoicing process for an assigned service line.
· The primary responsibility of this role is timely and accurate invoicing, including extraction of billing data from the tool, cross verification of data accuracy with other data sources, collecting additional information from team members which are crucial for billing, preparation of invoice template and reconciliation statements.
· This role will focus in verification of billing data, liaison with professionals to understand more about time charged and get professionals reverse in case of wrong charging of time, reporting in accordance with Clients specific instructions, maintain Billing information, answer user queries and track unbilled hours.
Your client responsibilities:
· Manage their processes efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment with minimal guidance.
· The Billing Analyst is expected to maintain databases of billing contacts and related information like Billing entity & address etc., As and when new countriesjob is worked on, proactively contact professionals and make sure that it is the right charging of time. Upon confirmation collect the billing information from the users through professionals. In case of wrong charging make sure that the reversal is made at the right time and there is no delay in correction.
· Maintain rotator list and other information like, cross utilization of resources, mismatch in level of work done vs. the rank of a professional etc.,
· Update masters as and when rates, rules or processes are amended.
· Keep record of invoices and supporting documents. Make sure that the tracker is updated with dates and status of all stages of invoices, from billing template release date to payment receipt date.
· Attend and actively participate in the meetings and record the minutes of meeting and save them in proper folders.
· Keep track of all the queries from user countries and answer promptly the same day of receipt of query.
· Work on various reconciliations and record the reasons for variance.
· Answer mail or telephone inquiries regarding billing data, processes, rates & tools functioning.
· Participate fully in a team environment.
· Technical skills requirements:
· Strong PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet & a capacity to learn new systems quickly.
· Extremely well organized, able to multi-task and manage deadlines, while balancing ad hoc requests from internal and external clients.
· Experience extracting and analysing data using various tools
Additional skills requirements:
· Detail oriented with emphasis on quality, timeliness and relationship management
· Self-starter with a positive attitude who is willing and able to take initiative.
· Strong interpersonal and team skills.
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
· At least 6 - 9 years of work experience
· Any Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in Billing/Transaction Processing/Data Management is desirable
· People management
You will need to:
· Possess good analytical skills - detail oriented
· Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
· Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of excel
· Have a good attitude - should be committed to the work
· Be a quick Learner
· Show commitment and ownership
Earliest Joiners will be an added advantage
What working at EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Build your legacy with us.