Sr. Software Engineer in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various Microsoft technology based projects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities
· Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
· Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
· Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
Technical skills requirements
· BE/BTech/MCA with a sound industry experience of 6 to 9 Yrs
· Strong experience in MVC experience with Dotnet
· Microsoft .NET technology, ASP .NET, C# and or VB.NET, Windows or Web based development , Web API, Web Services, Application Blocks
· Strong in Transact SQL or PL/SQL, strong RDBMS concepts with experience in either MS SQL Server or Oracle.
· Should have strong knowledge and experience on IIS
· Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise systems application development, Preferably from Banking or Finance domain background
· Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
· Excellent business communication skills
Nice to have skill
· Experience in Azure.
· Experience in SharePoint, Project server, Power Bi.
· Experience in Insurance or Finance or banking domain.
· Prior Client facing experience