As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
Being part of the Big Four, EY – like other corporations – is on the verge of becoming a more innovative and even more entrepreneurial company. This is necessary because we need to develop new business models, based on technology, to stay ahead of potential competition and startups. That’s where The Factory comes in.
The Factory is an environment completely dedicated to innovation, co-creation & conception of digital solutions for EY and our clients.
As a member of the innovation team, you will get the chance to take part in the complete innovation cycle (from idea, to concept, to MVP, to finished product or service). You will work in a startup-like environment, with short communication lines and in a small team.
We are looking for someone who can challenge the technical standards of the team. Constant feedback, discussions on architecture, programming style and practices will be highly valued.
Exposure to an international environment is possible based on your personal preferences.
· You will be our DevOps Engineer and will be involved in building innovative applications, platforms and/or frameworks, to enhance productiveness and effectiveness at work environment;
· Able to defend technical concepts including cloud, infrastructure & software architecture, taking into account user-friendliness and graphical design;
· Able to work in an Agile development environment and to follow the lean startup methodology.
· Proven ability to write software (e.g., having a professional bachelor in informatics or related field or practical experience). In particular, experienced in developing intuitive web-based applications;
· Experience with Cloud (AWS / Azure) & Kubernetes (containerization)
· Experience with Infrastructure (Architecture) & “Infrastructure as Code” (Terraform)
· Experience with Automation (scripting) and CI/CD pipelines;
· Frontend experience with HTML5 and CSS is valued;
· Having had one first professional experience is a plus;
· Experience with open source projects is a plus;
· Ability to operate autonomously in a startup-like environment;
· Collaborative, solution-driven, team-oriented mindset.
· We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
· We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
· We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
· At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
Your dream career begins here.