· Variety of work and career development opportunities
· Choose a career that connects you globally on a daily basis
· Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst within the DnA team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
As a Technical BA,
· Be a part of one of our successful delivery teams and get an opportunity to move into a more consultative role working across various data environments and helping our clients solve their business problems with data.
· Be responsible for creating requirement specifications, analysing requirements, creating visual models, facilitating elicitation sessions and digging around in the data when needed.
· create data design and integration flows to move the data from legacy system, add transformation logic areas and present it in the required formats through harmonized objects that can receive inputs from multiple policy and claims systems
· Have knowledge and experience of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, defect management
· Have experience in business intelligence, data warehousing or advanced analytics projects
Skills and attributes for success
To be successful in this role, you will have:
· Worked in a similar Business Analyst position for at least 2 years with a focus on data management
· Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Strong problem-solving experience
· Ability to balance and prioritise activities, with the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business demands
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Strong consulting experience and background, including engaging directly with clients
· Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data or analytics projects
Who are Advisory?
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client’s strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisoryhere .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
· formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
· career and learning development e.g.EY badges , career mentoring
· an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is aninclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is A$92,000 including 9.5% superannuation.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.