ENGIE are recruiting for a works scheduler to be based in Mildenhall. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The schedulers primary role will be co-ordination with engineers and sub-contractors to schedule and distribute work loads.
• Schedule raised reactive and PPM works
• Communicate with engineers and sub-contractors
• Raise reactive work order jobs as back up
• Raise sub-contractor and supplier purchase orders as back up
• Assist existing administration to program and collate monthly report data
• Clear communication of the company vision and objectives ensuring the implementation of new procedures
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
• Good I.T skills and qualifications particularly Microsoft word and excel
• Administration qualifications and experience
• Strong communication skills
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Apr 9, 2020