ENGIE Laborelec is a leading expertise and research centre in electrical power technology. Drawing on the skills of 280 highly specialized engineers and technicians, the company is active in the whole electricity value chain and supports a wide range of customers in generation, transmission, distribution, storage and final use of electricity, particularly focusing on the energy transition and the 3 Ds - decentralization, decarbonization and digitization.
All forms of electricity generation come within our capabilities, whether centralized or decentralized, from fossil and nuclear to renewable technologies. Directly or indirectly, we also work for a wide spectrum of other customers, including grid operators, large industries, SMEs, cities, regions or residential prosumers.
With a firm focus on delivering value for our customers, we combine expert knowledge and operational experience with state-of-the-art analysis and measurement capabilities to provide operational research and development services, specialized expertise and customized global solutions.
Established in 1962 to support electricity companies with a wide range of specialized services, Laborelec is today a cooperative company, with ENGIE and independent grid operators as shareholders. Laborelec has a global presence, with activities in more than 60 countries and offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Chile and Abu Dhabi.
Are you a born entrepreneur? Do challenges appeal to you? Then you're exactly what we're looking for!
As an ambitious and energetic Training Solutions Business Developer you will take Laborelec's expertise to industries by developing, in a spirit of entrepreneurship, a multi-million euro training business.
Naturally curious you will always be up to date with current and future trends in the training and business sphere.
· create from scratch a multi-million euro business offering state-of-the-art training solutions based on in-house expertise at the service of industry;
· develop a customer portfolio, growth opportunities and strategies;
· define and develop training solutions for industry with very high added value (no commodity) and in line with the “expertise DNA” of Laborelec;
· collaborate with Laborelec experts;
· identify future trends in the training market and technological fields;
· be based in Belgium (Linkebeek) with a focus on Europe and the Middle East.
· a proven track record in developing high end training solutions from scratch based on in-house expertise, possibly by doing an M&A or creating a start-up;
· what is necessary to obtain results;
· a good understanding of markets and training business models;
· an outside the box mentality;
· an analytical mind and an eagerness to learn;
· communication and negotiations skills;
· a strong contact network;
· an ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
· energetic, innovative, and enjoy new challenges;
· a born leader able to federate teams of experts around you and develop training paths with them;
· a team player and also able to work alone on important tasks as a problem solver;
· fluent in French, Dutch and English - other languages are an advantage.
ENGIE Laborelec offers:
· a start-up working environment where creativity and ambition is rewarded;
· unique opportunities for growth ;
· a competitive salary package with good extra-legal benefits and a company car - the position is open to external contractors;
· an exciting career in a leading competence centre within the ENGIE Group, the international energy player.
Your HR contact: Damien Colmant - email@example.com
Workplace: ENGIE Laborelec - Rodestraat 125 - 1630 Linkebeek
· Posting Date: Nov 26, 2019