· Job Description:
Provides and uses cash and other financial instruments to help manage short term liquidity needs. Handles cash management, working capital, foreign currency management and money market investment. Identifies and manages financial, organizational, and operational risks. Assists with development of organizational financial policies, conducts special economic model analysis and assessments and works with other units within the Finance function.
· Applies specialized financial treasury operations, risk management, and solutions knowledge to implement programs and initiatives; contributes to treasury program design.
· Analyzes financial data to summarize treasury program findings for project teams.
· Supports treasury program delivery through the practical application of complex subject matter knowledge with limited guidance.
· Manages a treasury process within the function.
· Manages treasury projects of moderate complexity.
· Updates and maintains treasury policies and procedures.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 4+ years related experience in finance, audit, and/or accounting.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Systematic understanding of treasury processes, as well as other finance functions.
· Developed knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to treasury activities.
· Strong communication skills.
· Solid financial and business acumen.
· Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.