· Job Description:
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.com
Test Engineer to provide assurance and verification of solutions
· Creation of test cases and identification of test data required in response to clearly defined requirements, including the creation of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
· Execution of test cases and the recording of test results in accordance with established test plan(s), including the execution of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
· Test results checking and reporting.
· Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
· Collection of testing related measurements and metrics.
· Liaison with integration staff to achieve product release within task timescales.
· Timely feedback of progress and issues
· Investigation and resolution of incidents arising during validation in conjunction with integration and/or customer staff.
· Ability to work in a flexible manner in order to assist in meeting project/programme objectives.
· ISEB or ISTQB accreditation.
· UK single national
· Holds valid DV clearance.
· Methodical and structured approach to working.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Industry experience.
· Knowledge of testing process, techniques and tools.
· Ability to develop testing specialisation in one of the following areas of testing:
· Test Case Design
· Test Case Automation
· Performance, Volume and Stress Testing
· Can produce test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
· Can produce test documents that are precise, clear and unambiguous.
· Ensures that all test activities are logged and that an up to date audit trail is available.
· Works in an organised and methodical way.
Please get in touch if this is something you are interested in!