· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Directs and sets the organization´s tax policy. Organizes and directs the tax research and tax compliance activities. Prepares and reviews tax returns and related reports to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local tax statues and regulations by properly interpreting tax laws and regulations. Minimizes tax liability to the company. Manages audits of tax returns by tax authorities. Determines financial accounting treatment for income taxes.
· Prepares and files monthly, quarterly, and year-end income and/or transaction tax returns, including gathering, analyzing, and compiling income tax data.
· Contributes to priority projects in both the tax compliance and accounting areas.
· Researches tax laws and regulations and analyzes findings
· Documents company-wide tax systems.
· Prepares and reconciles year- end taxes and makes adjustments to the general ledger accounting system.
· Participates in tax audits by gathering requested documents and reports.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 4+ years of related experience in accounting or tax.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrated knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
· Strong communication skills.
· Solid financial and business acumen.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel.
· Knowledge of tax and/or accounting software desirable.