· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
The Trainer/Quality assurance assistant will assist the contact centers quality assurance representative and the contact centers training coordinator with the responsibilities listed below.
The Contact Center Quality Assurance Representative’s main function is to monitor contact center calls, and work collaboratively with the Contact Center Leaders, the Training Coordinator and the Contact Center Agents to facilitate consistency with regard to customer service and policy responses from Contact Center Agents.
The Contact Center Trainer Coordinator works with contact center management, the account trainer and other DXC staff to coordinate training efforts for the contact center employees. The Contact Center Trainer Coordinator is the primary contact for new staff during the training period. They also anticipate and analyze the need for training in different areas of the contact center. Working with the quality team to ensure training gaps are identified and addressed is a vital part of this position
· Participates productively as a member of a team.
· Accepts instruction and direction from leadership. Ability to manage tasks and assignments without detailed direction.
· Identifies, prioritizes and resolves some issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
· Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
· Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related and legal regulations.
· Assess training needs for new and existing employees
· Work with closely with contact center management and the account trainer
· Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
· Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
· Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
· Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks
· Design and develop training
· Maintain employee training records
· Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
· Request employee credentials
· Track, follow up and report on training outcomes
· Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent on the job experience.
· Prior office or clerical experience.
· Medicaid policy knowledge (helpful).
· Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
· Good written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone skills.
· Self-motivated, independent worker with strong time management skills.
· Ability to access and retrieve information using a PC and high level of expertise using Microsoft Office products.