· Job Description:
DXC Red Rock is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Australia and New Zealand. Red Rock provides dynamic technology leadership in delivering Oracle solutions in both cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments. Red Rock offers a full continuum of services around Oracle’s integrated suite of applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
As part of DXC, Red Rock offers speed and agility with thought leadership and global scale. This allows us to design and deliver innovative market-leading solutions that enable clients to transform their businesses and the broader market. Oracle has globally recognised Red Rock’s expertise and skills by accrediting us as an Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Cloud Select Partner and Cloud Managed Service Provider.
Due to strong growth we are seeking to employ a fulltime Inside Sales (ISS) Representative to drive our sourcing of new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails. The successful candidate will have a track record and consistency in the generation of qualified leads through their ability to understanding customer needs and requirements and translate to DXC Red Rock’s service offering. The ISS Representative will be responsible to route qualified opportunities to the Sales Director for allocation to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
The inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in an Enterprise Sales environment including but not limited to experience in Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, ERP, traditional on-premise Services, Managed Services, Licensing
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
· Generate qualified leads and achieve quarterly quotas
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects within the assigned territory
· Team with internal Solutions and Practices, Marketing, Sales and Channel Partners to build pipeline and close qualified leads
· Proven inside sales experience
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
· Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
How to Apply
If you have the above skill set, and if you would like to be part of a culture that rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the "apply now" button below and submit your resume.
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies