· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
We are currently looking to hire infrastructure engineers with focus on Linux/Unix with 1 to 3 years of experience.
The daily tasks of the Linux/Unix Infrastructure Engineer include end to end management of systems, deploying servers, identifying and solving problems, working on complex high availabilityinfrastructure/applicationenvironments, implementing changes, coordinating implementations, performing massive automations, driving digitalization projects.
· Fluent in English language
· Team player
· Analytical problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
· Service oriented behavior and good communication skills to internal and external clients
· Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
· At least 1 year practical experience in Linux/Unix administration
Nice to have:
· ITIL knowledge and ITIL v3 Foundation certificate is considered an advantage
· Good knowledge in at least one of the operating systems listed below:Linux (RHEL or SLES only)
· Practical experience in Project Management
· Good knowledge or some experience in at least one of the technologies listed below:Linux LVM
· Veritas VxFS, VxVM
· Solaris Volume Manager
· IBM Volume Manager
· HP LVM
· Oracle VM
· Backup applications
· Certification in any of the above operating systems or technologies listed above is considered as advantage
· Basic knowledge in the area of:Storage
· Red Hat and SUSE based high availability solutions
· Scripting understanding under Bash, Python, Perl or others
· Experience with products such as Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
We offer a challenging role including:
· The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and products in state of the art enterprise environments, providing services to variety of world-wide customers' infrastructure
· The opportunity to develop and grow in your career in various technologies and fields like Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Technical Solution Designer, Subject Master Expert, DevOps engineer
· Various opportunities of training and certification in enterprise grade technologies
· Competitive remuneration package
· Medical insurance
· 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
· Food vouchers
· Life insurance
· Corporate badge program
Thank you for taking the time to review our job posting.
If you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today - we are eager to learn more about you!
If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them to this job posting.