· Job Description:
Coordinates delivery of company products and services according to agreed upon business solution goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
· Coordinates moderately complex to complex activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
· Interprets demand forecasts and assists functional areas or departments in planning and delivering end-to-end services.
· Oversees account specific service problems and the prioritization of work requests.
· Maintains records of expenditures to ensure that costs do not exceed approved budgets. Identifies and escalates issues related to budgetary compliance in relation to expenditures.
· Coordinates communications between functional areas or departments and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications.
· Assists in developing new business proposals and introducting new technologies to enhance competitiveness of company products and services.
· Identifies service improvements to increase customer satisfaction. Communicates improvement needs to appropriate parties to ensure timely implementation and to maintain client satisfaction.
· Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· Kubernetes expertise – 3+ years
· Infrastructure / Cloud Architecture
· Linux Administration
· Network expertise
· Certified / experienced Container Management Administrator or Container Management Specialist
· Ansible, Puppet, Chef and/or Terraform
· Experience on DevOps methodology
· Strong communication skills
· Person has to train/mentor with client near DFW airport
· Good project management skills
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Good leadership and organizational skills
· Good communication skills
· Accounting skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment