· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology
Against this background, you get involved in our business area Enterprise Security Services – one of the strategic areas of growth at DXC. With our Security Consulting Team we support our customers from the analysis of business processes, to the design and implementation of innovative end-to-end solutions up to the support and further development of existing security solutions.
We see ourselves as a young and dynamic team with an excellent team spirit and a healthy mix of consultants with different levels of experience – from young professionals to highly experienced senior consultants.
This vacancy is for a Cloud Security specialist consultant with all-round information security skills to join the DXC Security Consulting practice and will require an extensive proven track record in acting as the lead consultant in IT Security engagements.
Successful candidates may be assigned to a wide range of assignments, depending on expertise and group requirements. The consultant will be required to lead, advise, and provide Security Consultancy services to both Public and Private sector clients and take an active role in customer deployments. These will include (but not limited to); understanding security risk analysis, providing security advice, manage compliance and operational security requirements and the provision of security documentation, all in a public Cloud environment. Work location often is at customer sites.
The consultant will be the subject matter expert within the team and take responsibility for leading and guiding other consultants. The candidate has Technical expertise in a wide portfolio of security control technologies and security related experience with a proven track record of delivery in a public Cloud environment.
· Design and develop security architectures for cloud and hybrid based solutions
· Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures in-line within risk tolerance and with appropriate controls
· Include 3rd party solutions in design to complement cloud-native features when cloud-native are not adequate to fulfill requirements
· Participate in the design and implementation of cloud architectures as DXC Security representative
· Act as Security ambassador in the definition of solutions as part of pre-sales virtual teams on cloud
· Lead initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security teams. Identifies, recommends, coordinates, deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools.
· Develops and executes strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge throughout the enterprise
· Work with project personnel to ensure a sound understanding of security cloud architectural requirements and supporting solution architecture
· Responsible for the day-to-day management of work package deliverables
· Provide day-to-day consulting support for project tasks
· Leverage security expertise to ensure project tasks are completed and delivered to meet DXC quality standards
· Be a trusted advisor, create and maintain effective customer relationships, so as to insure customer satisfaction
· Act as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external clients
· Regularly exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives
· Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded by others within DXC as a subject matter expert
· Lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross functional initiatives but does not manage other employees as a primary job function
· Actively contribute to DXC's solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies, based on experience gained from customer projects
· Provide mentoring and guidance to employees at lower job levels.
· Possess a robust understanding of the offerings within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Microsoft Azure platforms
· Experience in Security Architecture or Engineering
· Experience with assessment, development, implementation and optimization of security solutions as data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management, network security, etc in IaaS, PaaS or SaaS environments
· Knowledge of cloud-native / cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms
· Experience working with security configuration management
· Experience working with CASB technologies
· Strong understanding of the information security industry, current security issues and trends
· Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels, strong communicator and ability to articulate and communicate complex IT-related business issues to senior staff
· Ability to constructively challenge, facilitate and probe to fully understand the business needs
· Proven ability to plan and prioritise workloads, project manage whilst working to strict deadlines and measuring progress
· Organizational, decision-making and analytical skills
· Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
· Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism
· Ability to adapt a consulting style appropriate to the situation and can identify up-sell opportunities
· Ability to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in technical area
· Technical expertise in a wide portfolio of security control technologies and security related experience with a proven track record of delivery in a dynamic and reactive environment
· Certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM and other certifications related with cloud security (CCSP, CCSK)
· Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
· Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
· Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
· Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
· Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
· Analytical and structured way of proceeding
· High engagement and distinct flexibility
· Well-marked capacity for teamwork
· Very good knowledge of MS Office (most importantly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)