· Job Description:
DXC Italy is looking for a DWH Developer/Sr. Developer to join our Analytics organization.
· Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of ETL technical solutions.
· Use architecture design patterns for the integration between ETL and Google BigQuery.
· Research best practices and propose them to the rest of the team.
· Create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
· Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
· Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the implementation of a specific deliverable.
· Ability to: contribute to the design for deliverables, communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers, produce documentation for use by team and customer.
· 1-5 years of experiences in technical role.
· Good knowledge of: ETL tools (Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Websphere DataStage) and reporting tools (Business Objects 4.1, OBIEE)
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, two additional years of relevant professional experience (5-7 years in total).
Working place: Milan. (MI)
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Join DXC: you will work in an international context, always in evolution, contributing actively to achieve new goals!