· Job Description:
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
· Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
· Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
· Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
· Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.