· Job Description:
About DXC Technology:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
DXC Technology Security Services organization provides security service operations to DXC's outsourcing customers.
The Cyber Security Specialist is responsible for delivering operational services to outsourcing accounts on time, on target with quality and work on shifts which include night shifts as well. The Cyber Security Analyst focuses on accepting and analyzing security incidents related to the supported customer environments. The main goal is to minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer's production environment and to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and predefined Service Level Agreements. He/she works in close relationship with other teams and is under direct supervision by the team management
Incident Logging, Categorization, Prioritization, Management and Closing:
• Open an Incident record (where not already automated) for each Incident to record and track all relevant information, as well as provide a complete history of events and activities throughout the incident lifecycle.
• Categorize and prioritize the Incident so that it can be handled quickly and efficiently.
• Prioritize the incident based on the Incident’s urgency and impact to the business.
• Upon closing the incident verify that the categorization and closure code of the incident is correct.
• Ensure all cases are acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected according to the SLA.
• Provide clear and unambiguous communication within Incident Management case tools with frequent and timely updates.
• Do generic troubleshooting within the applicable technology platform that Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for.
• Escalation to Security support teams as needed
Key Skills and experience required:
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent certifications (MCSE, MCP, Oracle/MCDBA, HP-UX, CCNA, CCNP, SNIA).
• Having one of the following will be considered an advantage:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems NT, UX, Backups, DB’s, IT Security or Network management), operations monitoring and end user support.
- SIEM knowledge will be considered an advantage
• Fluent in English language
• Strong interpersonal and security skills
• Good communication skills and customer centric focus - ability to communicate
• Clearly and in a timely manner with all customers, partners and users, internal and external
• Good analytical skills
• Team player. Ability to collaborate and cooperate with members of team and members of other teams
• Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise computing environments and the impact of service disruption on a company’s bottom line
• Ability to pro-actively learn new technology, processes and other skills
• Able to pro-actively search for solutions from knowledge bases, support, documentation and other information.
• Keen interest in continual learning and professional development
• Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks, problems and requests in a high pressure environment
• Flexible, self motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an international and culturally diverse organization
• Good knowledge of IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems NT, UX, Backups, DB’s or Network management), operations monitoring and end user support. Good understanding of ITSM/ITIL processes
In return, we offer:
• Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
• Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
• Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical insurance
• 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
• Food vouchers
• Life insurance
• Corporate Badge Program
• Wellness Program