· Job Description:
Under direct supervision, images company records to ensure that company history is archived and that vital records are protected. Maintains and operates photocopiers and other duplication machines.
Essential Job Functions
· Operates document imaging machines to image company records. Ensures the imaging process meets quality control standards. Commits and indexes documents for storage.
· Maintains and performs basic servicing of equipment as required to reduce servicing costs.
· Identifies type and category of document for imaging and enters document into appropriate database.
· Groups documents into appropriate batches and prepares documents for scanning.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Zero or more years of document imaging experience
· Experience working with document imaging machines
· Experience working with company recordkeeping and storage policies and procedures regarding vital records
· Experience with duplicating and other relevant machines such as photocopy, facsimile and binding machines
· Basic communication skills to interact with team members and machine service personnel
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to follow oral and written directions
· Office environment