Are you looking for a great internship within New Business Development in our Global Headquarter for Specialized Nutrition? At Danone Specialized Nutrition we are offering one student the opportunity to join our team as of March 2020 at our office in Hoofddorp, NL!
About the Job
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Global New Business Development Intern to join Danone to support the New Business Development team in our Global Specialized Nutrition Headquarter based in our new state of the art building in Hoofddorp , NL.The mission of our SN New Business Development team is tocreate value through the “ outside-in angle ” for the Specialized Nutrition of Danone. The NBD perimeter focused on “material transactions ” on business and science & technology assets covering: Acquisitions/Divestures, Licensing, Alliance/Partnerships, Idea Incubating & Corporate VC Investing.
The candidate will contribute to the New Business Development team main missions:
· Translates the SN divisional strategy, STA (science & technology assets) strategy and breakthrough innovation requirements into new business development priorities .
· Manages the divisional NBD opportunities pipeline . Makes sure the opportunity nature, champions, status, next steps are fully understood, documented and up to date.
· Prepares NBD reviews with the divisional investment committee , providing visibility on our pipeline and prioritized opportunities requiring validations.
· Supports the development of NBD opportunities : setting up licensing agreements, setting up partnerships, setting up M&A, referring opportunities to our Venture Capital partner.
Not a single day will be the same! You will operate in various type of projects and deals covering multiple geographies and business categories.
Some of the topics you will work on will be:
· Contribute to the regular update of our New Business pipeline, and documentation related to it
· Source opportunity by doing desk research and touchpoints with internal stakeholder
· Support the preparation of strategic reviews and divisional investment committee
· Prepare analysis on potential target from a financial and strategic point of view
· Build or reviews opportunity P&L and financial valuation
We are looking for a student with a strong interest in business development with growing curiosity in the nutrition industry! Who is pro-active, energetic and able to work in a highly dynamic and international environment. You are good at sticking to timelines and you are accurate and results-oriented. You can work independently while still being a team-player. You have great communications skills and you like to take responsibility. Experience with Excel & Powerpoint is a must. Your analytical mindset helps you connect the details and interpret the information you are presented. You are a fast learner and rapidly embrace new software and tools.
Additionally, you must meet the following:
· You must be enrolled as a student for the whole duration of the internship (Master’s student in Finance, Strategy, Banking or relevant fields)
· If you are a non-EU student you must be enrolled at a Dutch university
· You must be fluent in English – written and verbal
· You are willing to travel/relocate to Hoofddorp, NL.
· You are available as of March 2020 for a minimum of 6 months, 4-5 days per week.
Danone is leading global food & beverages company with a unique health-focused portfolio of iconic global and unique local brands across the world. We are dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible (our mission). We strongly believe that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected. That’s why we believe that each time we choose what to eat or drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. These convictions are captured in our vision – One Planet One Health. This vision is a sign of our commitment to embracing the food revolution , as a new generation increasingly challenges the mainstream food system, while asking for a fresh approach.
By joining us as our Global New Business Development Intern you will have the opportunity to experience various topics that will give you great exposure to the dynamics within the nutrition field. We offer a monthly internship allowance dependent on the educational institution that you are enrolled in. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact me: Elin Andren Eriksson via email@example.com