The Product Content & PIM Admin supports the Content Marketing team through research, draft copy development/editing and maintaining the Product Information Management (PIM) system for marketing content. When writing and editing, they are expected to clearly articulate CertainTeed’s brand message, product positioning, and go-to-market strategies. They will work with the internal writing team, agencies and freelance resources to ensure consistent quality and integrity in our written materials. They will maintain CertainTeed’s brand position and showcasing CertainTeed’s value proposition through insightful content and well-written copy.
- Support develop of marketing content to support campaign/project needs, including drafting and/or editing copy for various assets including web product copy, blogs, brochures, project profiles, etc.
- Support business PR needs, working in conjunction with the Manager, Content Marketing, other Central Marketing colleagues, and agency partners
- Proofread & edit content to ensure accuracy and consistency with brand voice
- Maintain, curate and update content asset library and PIM application
- Conduct research to assist in content development
- Help manage library of product names, tradenames, trademarks and maintain style guide
- Additional marketing support as-needed
- 1-2 years of professional writing experience
- Experience writing both short and long form content across and traditional channels
- Ability produce error-free copy under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and able to work under-pressure supporting multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to think creatively
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, comfortable multitasking
- Excellent solo working skills – keeping yourself accountable for both your growth and the quality of your work
- Robust interpersonal skills – collaborating and supporting the team is a critical success factor
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
At Saint-Gobain we design, manufacture and distribute materials which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. Join our innovative, passionate and entrepreneurial community to improve the world of tomorrow with us.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »