du01 août 2020au01 août 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :L'AIR LIQUIDE SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1969€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,5 million customers and patients.
Through the passion and diversity of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders. Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Air Liquide Global E&C Solutions Germany GmbH (former Lurgi GmbH) is a leading international engineering company, operating in the field of plant contracting and process engineering. We offer to our customers proprietary and exclusively licensed technologies for the conversion of carbon-containing feedstocks (oil, coal, natural gas, biomass, etc.) to environmentally compatible products and build AL Group’s production units (e.g. hydrogen plants). Our energy conversion and gas purification technologies enable customers to optimize the use of natural resources. From a single source and under our sole responsibility, we perform engineering, procurement, construction management and commissioning of industrial plant complexes on a global scale.
The Procurement team is located in Frankfurt, Germany and Krakow, Poland, with a total team size of ~30 employees. The scope covered includes Project Procurement Management, Project Procurement, Category Procurement, Expediting, Supplier Quality Control, Logistics, Spare Parts, Services as well as Indirect Procurement. It is a diverse team in terms of gender and nationality. Currently we have German, Polish French, Dutch and Indian team members. Team members travel frequently between the 2 locations, as we are operating as one business center.
Contribute to the Air Liquide business as you experience a critical aspect in the procurement process while being immersed in an international environment, alongside a diverse team!
As a Supplier Performance Analyst, you will play a strong support to the management and optimization of suppliers qualification & performance evaluation activities, including:
- Support to the team of Buyers & Project Procurement Managers with guidance on the process of suppliers qualification, in respect of the applicable directives,
- Involvement, on a daily basis, in the execution of suppliers qualification, by taking part in the assessment of supplier-related risks, review of the compliance of qualification documentation and update of the supplier database,
- Maintenance of the suppliers list (in collaboration with buyers, our Supplier Referential Management team, Global Category Managers) to accurately reflect the information and risks related to active suppliers, and to provide project teams with visibility on suppliers qualification,
- Monitoring of supplier-related risks and events: based on internal information and available tools,
- Support with the coordination and reporting of supplier claim activities,
- Support with the evaluation and overall management of suppliers performance (coordination of performance evaluations and collection of needed input, periodical review of key suppliers performance and related action plans, etc.),
- Contribution to various internal continuous improvement initiatives, together with colleagues from other AL E&C centers (France, China, India, Japan), related to the processes & tools of suppliers quality management: digitalisation, processes deployment, etc.,
- Development of dashboards (via Power BI or other tools) for the tracking and reporting of suppliers risks & performance indicators.
Business School background with procurement and quality aera of competences
Position based in Frankfurt for an initial 12 months period, extendable.