du01 mai 2020au01 mai 2022(pour24mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1777€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
ABOUT THE KWANKO GROUP
Kwanko is an international market leader in cross-device performance marketing, operating for over 15 years. Kwanko’s international scope supports its clients, agencies, and publishers in their performance marketing strategy.
With 200 employees in 10 offices in Europe, South America and North America, Kwanko offers solutions for affiliate marketing, lead generation, app downloads, and influencer marketing.
Kwanko has a start-up mentality, joining the Kwanko team means being agile, proactive, multi-skilled, and ready to take on new challenges! Are you up for the challenge? JOIN US, GET UP and DISRUPT!
They trust us:
Ikea, Booking, Celio, Jennyfer, La Redoute, Spartoo, Feelunique, Trivago, BMW,...
ABOUT THE JOB DESCRIPTION
The HR team of 3 is based in France and Lisbon and manages the human resources of the group for France and the 8 international subsidiaries.
Under the Head of HR, the Human Resources Assistant will be based in our international Hub in Lisbon (30 people) and will manage HR group missions but mostly on an International perimeter
- Manage the recruitment process in ENGLISH for all the countries : collecting needs, drafting job descriptions, sourcing and selection of CVs, conducting interviews, applications follow up, job offers …
- Ensure the administrative tasks and the integration of the new employees: contracts drafting, health insurance monitoring, integration process follow up…
- Administrative management of the International part : amendment of contracts drafting, relationship with the local payroll offices, Following up on work absences, Assistance for managers and employees…
- Payroll supervision for the 8 subsidiaries (outsourced) : bonuses, absences and restaurant tickets supervising, coordination with the local payroll offices, check of the payslips, payroll reporting
- Internal communication: publication on the internal TV, events organization, conduct of end of trial period interviews and departure interviews..
- Participate in the various HR group projects
- International team
- Free coffee and fruits
- PlayStation and game room at the office
- Great office with terrace in a central location
To discover our office in Lisbon and Kwanko DNA, watch this video: https://youtu.be/liQ65JEnJlc
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A SKILLED AND ATTENTIVE TALENT WITH…
- YOU NEED TO BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH, French/Portuguese is a strong asset
- Studies in HR and a first experience in Recruitment or staff administration
- Organized and rigorous, you are able to adapt quickly to the various tasks that you have in charge and to various interlocutors
- You have good relational skills and know how to exercise discretion
- You have a strong team spirit and will to help colleagues