du01 mai 2020au01 mai 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :WITEKIO HOLDING
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1604€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
We are seeking motivated and dynamic Embedded Software Engineer to provide development services to our customers around board support packages (BSPs) and driver development for Android, Linux, or Windows CE.
- Analyzing and defining software architecture from a customer statement of work (SOW)
- Performing development and integration on custom or standard development boards
- Writing device drivers and BSPs
- Participating in product functionality discussions including feature analysis and system design tradeoff
- C++ (preferred)
You should be able to function with limited supervision in a team environment. You will be expected to coordinate with others to accomplish your tasks.
- 4-year degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with specialization in embedded systems
- Strong experience with Linux/ Android Kernel drivers development (and debugging)
- C development capability
- C++ development capability preferred
- Embedded development experience and debugging, including:
o Windows CE is a plus
Witekio is recognized for its expertise in embedded technologies and for its ability to bring software integration skills to its customers by understanding system requirements specific to its vertical markets.
Embedded and smart connected devices markets are moving fast, and so is Witekio. We are constantly improving our skills and expertise to have an up-to-date understanding of embedded systems and the software integrations that come along with them.
Our teams are our best asset. We are passionate, agile, and always trying to give the best in a pleasant working environment. A great adventure requires a great team and not only from a technical perspective.
If you feel like you are a good fit for Witekio please send us your resume in English and reference the position title and localization as the subject in the e-mail message. We have VIE opportunities available in the following locations: