CGI Life Science is seeking career driven management validation resources strong testing and analysis skills to join CGI Account Invest Team.
Experience we need for this role:
Validation Resources possess strong analytical skills and detailed understanding of the solution validation processes across regulated and non-regulated systems. They objectively evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, breakdown high level information into details, and abstract up low-level information to a general understanding distinguishing user requests from the underlying needs of the business.
Strong understanding of any of the following : 21 CFR Part 11, 210, 211, 820(Quality System Regulations) , FDA, Risk Assessment, GAMP 5, Gap Analysis, Remediation, Retrospective Validation, Change Control, CAPA.
Experience using any of the following automated testing tools such as HP ALM, UFT, Selenium, and Mercury
What you’ll be doing:
• Collaborates with clients, subject matter experts, and technical teams to execute the solutions validation deliverables for planning, development, and implementation and testing
• Contribute to the execution and documentation for deliverables such as Validation Master Plan, CSV Regulatory Risk Assessment, Validation Protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ), URS, FRS, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), and Validation Summary Report.
• Demonstrates strong analytical skills and detailed understanding of solution validation processes including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the services teams in which the validation deliverables flow.
• Exhibits knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
• Documents complex business processes using a combination of diagrams and explanation.
• Identifies critical issues with ease
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Service Validation and Testing