SE for Wintel
· Experience in Wintel/AD/VMware technologies, components
· Experience in infrastructure components such as computer, networking, virtualization,
· Experience in Server Life cycle.
· Experience with Windows, and VMware technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Day to day operational support.
• Participate in Incident , Problem ,Change management activities.
• Monitoring of Operating system and Hardware
• Conducting initial triage and troubleshooting incidents to resolution
• Server commission and decommission
• Patch management
• Daily heath check of infrastructure and reporting.
• Participate in solution building activities for projects and project implementation .
Key skills and Experience:
· Basic understanding of Microsoft windows operating systems like Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016.
· Basic understanding of VMware operation systems like 5.0/5.1/5.5/6.0/6.5.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Wintel/Windows Server