We are looking for a RPA developer to work with our dynamic team in Bloomfield, CT or Lafayette, Louisiana!
Candidate will get an opportunity to work with an highly skilled team on the latest technologies. It helps the candidate to shape the career with matured agile project delivery, advanced Tech stack process.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Convert business logic/requirements to automations.
• Troubleshoot and debug Robotics automations for bug fixes.
• Architect, Design and develop code and automation in Robotics.
• Deploy RPA and RDA code to QA / performance and production.
• Hands-on requirement analysis, design, development and code migration experience in Robotics.
• Know and enforce best practices in robotics
• Forward thinking, independent, creative, self-sufficient and go-getter; who can work with less documentation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
At least 6+ years of experience in:
• Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with Robotics Analysis of Robotic Process Automation opportunity within business processes.
• Deliver knowledge of integration points and the order in which they must be executed.
• Experience with Robotics Platforms – Blue Prism (latest and prior versions).
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
• Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
• Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rule sets, branching design.
• Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, and Iterative) strongly preferred.
• Advantage of having Certified Robotics System Architect
• Excellent communication skill is required.
Agile - 3+ years Advanced
Blue prism - Robotics Platforms, object-oriented analysis and design skills
Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.,
Certified Robotics System Architect - 5+ years Advanced
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Business Analysis