Service Virtualization Engineer (CA LISA or IBM RIT or Parasoft)
Join our Banking Services Division!
We have an immediate role for a Service Virtualization Engineer in Toronto!
CGI supports our members’ career aspirations, offering learning initiatives and provides access to our global health and wellness program. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits such as our share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance!
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Virtualization Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing a virtualized environment.
• Assist in the definition of Test Automation Strategy and testing process
• Review requirements, specifications to provide estimate on testing effort
• Participate in project release planning and delivery efforts
• Develop test frameworks (WEB & UI)
• Review, analyze, interpreting and finalize the required tests for new and/or modified products or product components with developed requirements and design documentations
• Provide necessary test data setup in different test environments required during test execution phase
• Remove impediments, decision on tools and test approach, managing the risks associated and escalations as required
• Lead defect triage meetings ensuring correct priority and severity levels are assigned
• Identify, collect, analyze and report on meaningful test metrics and proactively use those metrics across projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's Degree in related field (Computer Science, Information Technology)
• Minimum 5 to 7yrs of related experience within a Service Virtualization environment
• Experience working in an Agile project team
• CA LISA
• IBM RIT
• Good knowledge of Microservices development and simulation
• Good knowledge on JSON/SOAP/IMS Connect
• Good knowledge of performance testing cycles and types of testing
• Hands on scripting, creating load scenario and executing load testing using LoadRunner and VUGen
• Knowledge of monitoring tools (e. g. Dynatrace )
• Understanding of Analysis and monitoring app and logs
• Understanding of Tomcat/REDHat BOSS infrastructure, AWS and MS Azure cloud providers
• Testing and understanding application build on SalesForce vendor offering.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.