DevOps Engineer - Jboss and Weblogic
Total 5 to 8 years of experience in DevOps
Your future duties and responsibilities
• 5+ years - Proven experience in coding & scripting – DevOps, Ant/Maven, PowerShell / Shell Scripting, Python
• 5+ years - Proficient in configuring, orchestrating & managing CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Bamboo, SoapUI, SonarQube, Jira, Coverity, CAST
• 5+ years – Proven experience and knowledge of configuring & managing version control tools - preferably BitBucket/Gitlab and GIT
• Experience in architecting and implementing large enterprise DevOps solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Nice to have:
• Experience on Jboss, Weblogic, Apache or similar application servers
• Experience or knowledge of cloud deployment (AWS, Azure, Kubenates), Core Java
• Any other tools/technologies that helps in automation of various tasks
• Experience with Agile software development life cycles.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Configuration Management