Function: Information Technology
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
This role involves design and delivery of an enterprise wide SAP solution within the delivery centre of excellence. This role will ensure quality of design, implementation and management of lifecycle delivery of changes globally for SAP applications used by BAT.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in designing the overall architecture and managing the implementation and deployment of complex SAP solutions.
OVERALL ACCOUNTABILITIES v DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES
· Key focus within the change lifecycle of implementation of changes including requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, impact assessment, presenting to the appropriate governance body for approvals, transition and supporting the change post implementation
· Accountable in ensuring changes meet the change management processes/governance/criteria
· Responsible for quality assurance complying with audits and SOX controls
· Supporting change management, release and deployment management, service transition and service operations
· Support and contribute to CSIP increasing quality/standards and driving towards lean organization
· Managing a team of internal and outsource resources. Provide guidance and coaching to the team
· Manage escalations within the area
· Internal team
· Outsourced delivery partner
· Global, regional and local stakeholders
· Cross functional teams
· Minimum 5 years working experience in SAP ECC within project implementation and/or support organization
· Primary skillset in the following SAP ECC6 modules:
· Credit Risk Analyser
· Market Rick Analyser
· Prtfolio Analyser
· Transactin manager – Money Market, FX, Securities etc
· IHC – In Huse Cash
· CM – Cash Management
· LP – Liquidity Planner
· BCM – Bank Cmmunication Manager, including process and design of payments
· General appreciation of SAP technical and ABAP
· Have working experience in areas of business requirement gathering, fit-gap analysis, designing solution, implementing feasible solution, conducting tests (FUT, SIT, UAT, RT), data conversion and supporting the solution
· Have good engagement and communication skills, able to work with stakeholders from all levels and globally
· Have good command of English, both oral and written
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
· Knowledge of ITIL processes and best practices. Certification in ITIL professional examinations is beneficial
· Knowledge in change management processes and implementation cycle/stages
· Good understanding of SOX and how it applies within IT
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
· Work well in a virtual environment, where others are not in the same location/time zone.
· Have to be effective in communications due to virtual working arrangement
· Highly adaptable to volatile working dynamics and therefore, able to organize well with varying priorities
· Must be a team player
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT GSD (KL) Sdn Bhd (MY50)