We are currently seeking a Team Secretary to provide professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support to our Private Property Projects team in Guildford. Private Property Projects are a team who specialise in Building Surveying. Architectural Design and Construction Management services. This is a part time role and we are willing to consider flexible working applications.
· Fielding telephone calls, assisting the caller where possible or taking and passing on messages
· Identifying and arranging IT requirements for staff, new starters and graduates in the team
· Dealing promptly with incoming emails and post and responding where appropriate, processing outgoing post. Providing a high level of customer care.
· Co-ordinating the Head of Department's diary
· Refining and maintaining office systems, including database management, filing, use of internal systems and intranet, archiving and maintaining stationery levels
· Ensuring files and records are opened and maintained
· Assisting in the production of correspondence, reports, minutes and presentations as required by the team and agreed by the department head, including audio typing from dictation
· Assisting with anti-money laundering checks, onboarding of clients and drafting terms of business, attending training sessions when required
· Keeping up to date with the company's wider processes and keeping the team up to date
· Assistance with the organisation of and attendance at events
· Updating and maintaining the department fee forecast; raising fees; liaising with the finance department
· Maintaining in-house Health & Safety system, carrying our risk assessments, liaising with landlord and head office and co-ordinating requirements.
· Performing general office administration tasks
· General office maintenance/management (speaking with cleaner/contractors/IT team) - ensuring office presentation and procedures remain at the highest standards
· Experience in a similar role
· Ability to work on own initiative with a proactive attitude
· Microsoft Office 2010 - Word (Intermediate), Excel (Basic), Outlook (Advanced)
· Awareness of Document Management Systems, CRM Databases and Microsoft OneNote and willingness to learn operational skills for these systems.
· Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Understands the importance of confidentiality
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
· Exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills
· Punctual, reliable and flexible in relation to working hours and duties
· Ability to work well under pressure
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RIS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.