BASF Nutrition & Health offers a wide range of products and services for human and animal nutrition, the pharmaceuticals industry, the ethanol industry and the flavors and fragrance industry. With our innovative solutions and modern technologies, we support our customers to improve the profitability of their businesses and to offer products that contribute to sustainable development. We have sites in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific.
As part of your six-month internship, you will have the opportunity to gain extensive insight into the manufacturing and application of pharmaceutical excipients and formulations of vitamins and carotenoids.
· You will support us in developing application technology data and new applications for our pharmaceutical excipients.
· You will also translate the results into technical product information for our customers.
· You will actively work to find innovative forms of administration and formulations.
· In addition, you will take on projects of your own in the area of pharmaceutical technology and attend guided tours and workshops.
· The issue you work on during your internship may be suitable for writing a thesis.
· student of pharmacy or pharmaceutical engineering with specialize in the area of pharmaceutical technology
· excellent academic records, pronounced interest in manufacturing and application of pharmaceutical excipients
· very good English and German skills as well as standard computer applications skills
· enjoy contributing creatively to a team
· an innovative working style and high engagement
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and play.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Mrs. Carolin Gbur (Talent Acquisition) Tel.: +49 30 2005 58617
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.