Research & Development
Location: Ludwigshafen, DE
Company: BASF SE
Job Type: Internship
Job ID: EN57639845_ONLE_2
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and play.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
What you can expect
As part of your six-month internship, you will have the opportunity to gain extensive insight into the manufacturing and application of pharmaceutical excipients and formulations of vitamins and carotenoids.
· You will support us in developing application technology data and new applications for our pharmaceutical excipients.
· You will also translate the results into technical product information for our customers.
· You will actively work to find innovative forms of administration and formulations.
· In addition, you will take on projects of your own in the area of pharmaceutical technology and attend guided tours and workshops.
· The issue you work on during your internship may be suitable for writing a thesis.
What we expect
· You are a student of pharmacy or pharmaceutical engineering and specialize in the area of pharmaceutical technology.
· Alongside excellent academic records, you have a pronounced interest in manufacturing and application of pharmaceutical excipients.
· You communicate confidently in English and German as well as you are a proficient user of the standard computer applications.
· You also enjoy contributing creatively to a team in order to achieve the best results together.
· An innovative working style and high engagement complete your profile.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer.