We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
Perform laboratory tasks in providing analytical support/services to the production plant operation and other product quality related activities so as to ensure overall efficiency and effectiveness in line with site Quality and HSE (health, safety and environment) requirements.
Active role in Sustainable Development.
· Adheres and complies towards the continuous improvement of HSE & IMS (integrated management system) practices.
· For AROMA staff, additional adherence and compliance to FSSC (food safety) and GMP (good manufacturing practice) requirements.
· Active participation in HSE and RC initiatives (e.g. plant general inspection, hazard hunt, and etc.).
Take proactive action to add value to BASF PETRONAS Chemicals and its stakeholders.
· Demonstrate high competency in own role in order to trouble shoot own work by proven analysis and implementation tools.
· Adhere to the developed mechanism to minimize risk. Supports and contributes to the team to achieve team goals.
· Discuss appropriate learning activities with superior to close the competency gap for self-development.
· Reliable and efficient laboratory operation in supporting the plant requirement.
· Gain knowledge by learning, understand company procedures, methods, processes, goals & policies.
· Understand and adhere to company requirement and regulation
· SPM/ Certificate/ Diploma in Science from recognized institutions
· Minimum 0 – 6 years working experience in Lab environment
· Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and mentally alert to be able to recognize irregularities in analytical results
· Experienced in LIMS systems and SAP is an added advantage
· Be prepared for multi-skilling and multi-tasking competency
· Proactive, posses drive and commitment towards standard and performance for self