The Engineering & Technical Expertise Division is responsible for the implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the various corporate divisions by providing expert services throughout the plant's life cycle, such as automation, process or mechanical engineering. We push forward innovations in all areas of the chemical industry - and turn laboratory developments into worldwide production plants.
· Our Reliability, Maintenance and Technical Materials Management unit advises our plants on maintenance management and asset management. Together with our operating divisions, we optimize plants and equipment at various sites worldwide.
· In this position, you will act as an expert in maintenance management, providing in-depth expertise and years of experience.
· In addition, you will manage optimization projects for our business units worldwide at a wide range of different sites in the area of maintenance management, plant and equipment availability as well as technical materials management.
· You will develop solution concepts geared towards real-world practice for our clients from the fields of production, asset management, operational maintenance and technical subject-specific centers.
· Furthermore, you will be responsible for the conceptual development and evolution of content regarding maintenance processes and methods as well as advising services within international teams.
· You will represent your working field within the BASF Group and will actively maintain the network with customers and within the competence center.
· Degree in engineering or comparable qualifications
· Professional experience in maintenance management, asset management or production
· Specific methodological and process knowledge in the field of maintenance
· Highly developed computer and project management skills
· Excellent command of spoken and written English
· Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
· Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
· Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.