Location: Gunsan, KR
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_KR_34192
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
· Develop production engineer to work at production sites in BASF Korea Main Task:
· Work as production engineer after training in various site(Gunsan & Yeosu) in BASF
· Raw material & finish product management
· Ensure Production EHS
· Inventory management with sales and operational plan communication
· Prepare and supervise the maintenance work
· Compliance with actions following all sorts of procedures, regulation and the risk inspections
· Administration for the safe operation and activities for prevention against accidents Education/Qualifications required:
· Bachelor degree and above in Chemical engineering, Polymer engineering related major
· Fluent in English reading, writing & speaking
· Yeosu or Gunsan