The European Site & Verbund Management is continuously developing BASF's large European sites, thereby ensuring their competitiveness: We manage the perfect integration of infrastructure, operating services and logistics with production at each site. This ensures the basic supply of the business units, which can subsequently perform successfully on the market. In addition, we advise the companies in all respects relating to environmental protection, occupational and plant safety and regulatory approval.
· Our unit Central Project Execution Pipeline Planning is responsible for planning and executing investment projects, plant and equipment changes as well as conceptualization and consulting services that are closely related to operations.
· You will execute investment projects involved in site engineering, with the inclusion of internal and external planning resources. The implementation of the digital planning process and working with the assembly and installation team.
· In addition, you will manage and coordinate external contractors, particularly our engineering partners, and will assure quality.
· You will develop and update standards and guidelines as well as support the further development and evolution of the field of pipeline planning with the associated digital planning tools.
· Furthermore, you will assume responsibility for costs and deadlines and for compliance with laws as well as regulations, especially those on occupational safety, health and environmental protection as well as provide support during resource planning.
· degree in process engineering or mechanical engineering or comparable qualifications
· subject-specific experience on several years of successful work as a planner, ideally in pipeline planning
· several years of experience with executing investment projects as well as experience in project management, ideally
· Highly developed customer focus, communication skills, team spirit, willingness to assume responsibility and good computer IT skills and English as well as German language skills
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
· Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
Do you have questions about the application process or the job?
Ms. Julia Bräse (Talent Acquisition), Phone: +49 (0) 30 2005-58575
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.