The Global Engineering Services Division is responsible for the implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the various corporate divisions by providing expert services throughout the plant's life cycle, such as automation, process or mechanical engineering. We push forward innovations in all areas of the chemical industry - and turn laboratory developments into worldwide production plants.
Our professional team Weighing, Filling, Conveyor Technology - Intralogistic Services works on almost all weighing, filling, packing and conveyor technology systems and equipment at the Ludwigshafen site.
· From the start, you will advise and support the unit as well as the production plants with regard to issues of technical integration of weighing, filling, packing and conveyor systems in overarching automation as well as IT systems.
· You will be responsible for specifying and implementing the necessary interfaces and functions in the machine controls as well as the comprehensive systems.
· With your expertise on the subject, you will support plant and equipment modernization and optimization projects.
· You will contribute technical innovations relating to Industry 4.0, such as AGVs, adaptive robotics, digital twin and/or maintenance assistance systems, and have experience in the area of serialization in the pharmaceuticals / agro environment.
· Last but not least, you will ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements such as those that arise from the German measurements and calibration act and GMP.
· Degree (B.Sc./Diplom/M.Sc.) in mechatronics, automation or information technology or mechanical engineering with a focus in mechatronics, on which you earned above-average grades
· Experience with project planning or optimization of machines and units in the area of technical logistics, such as weighing, filling, packing and conveyor technology as well as automation
· Ideally, experience with implementation of Industry 4.0 applications in the field of intralogistics
· Familiar with the technologies used to link automation and IT systems and experience with the design of vertical integration solutions
· Excellent communication skills in German and English
· Team ability and you support ideas from team members that help to achieve top results within the technical community
· Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
· Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
· Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
· This role can be performed either part-time or full-time.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the job? Ms. Viktoria Schlüter (Talent Acquisition) +49 (0)30 2005 58521
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.