Our unit designs, manufactures and sells IR detectors and IR detector systems under the brand name "Hertzstück". Together with our customers, we develop solutions for a wide range of applications, from agriculture, food analysis and spectroscopy to spark detection and fire detection.
· As the interface between external production and development, you plan and monitor the production of complex components, devices and systems.
· You design the processes required for production from the concept to various sample phases to the finished product.
· In this process, you create specifications for electronic assemblies and professionally support the inquiry phase and subsequent development.
· The electrical design and layout of products such as optical sensors with integrated electronics are part of your area of responsibility.
· Last but not least, you develop circuit diagrams and PCB layouts, oversee the quality assurance of suppliers and validate the requirements.
· Completed training as a technician or degree in electrical engineering as a bachelor or master
· Expertise in the field of electronics with a pronounced hands-on mentality
· Familiar with the improvement of processes and products with an eye on meeting customer requirements and using methods such as FMEA, risk management and lean production
· Good knowledge of analog and digital circuit technology and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
· Experience with external service providers
· More than 5 years of relevant professional experience as well as fluent German and good English skills
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mr. Norman Funk (Talent Acquisition) Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 59018
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at www.trinamiX.de
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.