In addition to its own products, BASF Española S.L. markets more than 5,000 products from the BASF Group: chemical, organic and inorganic products, catalysts; phytosanitary products, plastic materials, dispersions and raw materials for the inks, paints, plastics, paper, ceramics and cosmetics industry.
Ensures specialist support for AP Spain and Portugal including:
· Key counterpart for Credit Risk Management and Accounts Receivables Berlin (incl. definition and implementation of divisional credit policies and procedures, active monitoring of customers´ payment behavior and derivation of potential solutions for risk mitigation).
· Administrative handling of AP commercial policy (incl. customer agreements, accruals and settlement) as well as financial & procedural guidance throughout annual revision.
· Support in implementation of new functionalities in relevant SAP modules as well as involvement in corresponding projects and testing activities.
· Further development and implementation of internal approval policies and compliance rules (incl. support in process automation and digitalization).
· Deadline to apply: 27/07/2020.
· Graduate in Business Administration or similar.
· Minimum 2 years work experience in a controlling/sales support/credit support role or similar in a multinational environment.
· SAP (specifically SD-module) and MS Office package, particularly advanced excel.
· Fluent Spanish and English. German is a plus.
· Good analytical skills and business orientation.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities and improve the opportunities for our employees with on-the-job training, supported by an involved and competent team.
Do you have any doubt regarding the position?
Sara Martínez Isidro (Talent Acquisition)
+49 30 2005 58660
BASF is the world's first chemical company. We offer intelligent solutions for our customers and move towards a sustainable future. To this end, we promote the recruitment of people with different profiles around the world, which offers multiple opportunities for professional development. For us, both performance and personality count, regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual identity, disability or ideology. Thus, at BASF, opportunities become professional careers.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.