In 2050, nine billion people will live on our planet, of which 75% will live in cities. Urban growth requires new and sustainable concepts in the housing and building industry. In the Construction Chemicals Division, we look for innovative chemical solutions for new buildings and building maintenance, refurbishment and renovation in order to meet the challenges of the future. Our innovations help to increase the lifespan of buildings, reduce the resources required for their maintenance and protect the environment.
Our unit Global Legal & Compliance is responsible for the systematic growth of global business units.
· To perform audits, you develop audit programs that are complemented by additional risk assessments for each audit.
· As part of the audit approach design you monitor audit activities, create reports, and stay in contact with auditees.
· In the respective region you are actively involved in the audit planning process and consider the goal, schedule, scope and staffing of each audit.
· university degree in business administration, economy or legal
· minimum 4-year experience as accountant or auditor in private sector
· in depth understanding of Construction Industry
· very good knowledge of English; Russian or French are an advantage
· Development talks and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· A safe working environment, as we always prioritize safety and your health comes first.
· Your contribution to a livable future, because sustainability is the core of our actions and growth drivers.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Mr Flick (Talent Acquisition) Tel:: +49 (0) 30 2005 58564
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore, please only submit copies and not originals.
BASF and Lone Star Funds have signed an agreement to acquire BASF's construction chemicals business. Following the proposed closing of the transaction in Q3 2020, the business will be operated as a standalone group of companies and one of the leading construction chemicals suppliers worldwide. Under established brands for construction chemicals such as MasterBuilders Solutions or PCI, the Group will offer advanced chemical solutions for the construction industry as well as the maintenance and renovation of buildings. BASF Construction Solutions GmbH, based in Mannheim, Mannheim, will be the new global headquarters for the Group and the headquarters of some global functions.
The new group will employ around 7,500 people, who form a global network of construction experts. They combine enormous technology know-how with knowledge of local necessities in construction. In this way, they develop innovations that help our customers to be even more successful and to offer sustainable solutions for construction. We work in production facilities and sales offices in more than 60 countries worldwide and generated sales of 2.5 billion euros in 2018.
You can find out more about BASF Construction Solutions GmbH at: http://on.basf.com/ConstructionSolutions
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.