RECRUITING IN MONTPELLIER ASAP
Looking for the perfect part-time job? Become an in-home English instructor with Babylangues and teach English to children in an engaging and compelling way.
BABYLANGUES - A UNIQUE WAY OF TEACHING!
We are France's original & leading specialist in early language acquisition. Our unique method involves scenario-based interaction and stimulating activities - all backed up by scientific research, endorsed by acclaimed linguists and extensively covered in the media (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro, etc.).
Teach English to children by exposing them to your native language in their daily routines or in workshops! This happens in the home environment, combining teaching & childcare - all in English.
Our instructors respond to the childs daily needs entirely in English: seeing them after school, going to the park with them, playing with them, reading bedtime stories, and so on - teaching them syntax, pronunciation and vocab in a natural way, away from textbooks and the school environment!
BECOME PART OF OUR COMMUNITY WITH EASE
No prior teaching qualifications required and NO FRENCH NEEDED! We accept all levels of French; from total beginners to advanced speakers.
Competitive pay rates between 10.45 and 16.50 net per hour (including up to 1 transportation bonus)
AS A BABYLANGUES INSTRUCTOR YOU WILL:
* Teach English to children by exposing them to your native language in their daily routines or in workshops
* Receive training in Babylangues' methodology (+ material and regular lesson plans)
* Immerse yourself in French culture through exploring the daily life of a French family
* Join a network of international people & get help settling into your new life in France
* Gain invaluable teaching experience
* Have a French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
* 20 hours a week
* After school all weekdays and all day Wednesday
JOIN NOW! Apply quickly and easily online with this link: http://job-in-france.babylangues.com/apply/
find out more at http://job-in-france.babylangues.com
Ideal candidate profile
* Native, bilingual, or very good English speaker
* 18 years +
* EU citizenship or a valid working or student visa
* Experience working with young children and a dynamic, creative personality (artistic and sports skills are a plus)