Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for a ServiceNow SACM developer capable to handle simple architecture topics to do development on SN instances (existing and planned).
What will be your main responsibilities?
· Analyzing development requirements
· Building and presenting solution designs
· Rapid prototyping, creating, enhancing and improving existing functionalities
· Maintenance and keeping up-to-date documentation
· Taking part in the testing and deployment activities
· The expectation for this position includes participation in requirement analyze and review sessions, design reviews and SCRUM meetings.
· Provide expertise in development and oversight for architecture, design, and implementation of ServiceNow solutions including new applications, modules, integrations etc
· 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow. Set standards for the ServiceNow instance governance related to best practices for defining configurations vs customizations, update set migration, cloning of environments, management of groups/users and data management.
· experience / good understanding on CMDB solutions
· professional services/consulting experience
· 3+ years of experience documenting tool requirements from ‘To-Be’ processes and assisting the IT organization in comparing various Vendor’s tool products
· Good interpersonal skills combined with practice establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow specialist
· Evaluates new features in the platform with ServiceNow releases and the suitability/applicability in the current environment. Lead all upgrade projects to ensure minimal impact to existing operations while enabling new features, especially prevent CI relationship looping
· Defines coding standards for the platform and integrations best practices, as required
· Reviews all changes to the platform at a design level initially and then at the code level as part of the Change control process to ensure standards have been followed for development and any adverse impact for production move is avoided
· Very good documentation skills
· Proficiency in spoken and written English (B2+)
· ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate, CSA, CAD, CIS certifications would be considered as an advantage
The position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.