Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
PLM Scrum Master
Atos has is establishing a new PLM practice based on a piece of work to implement Teamcenter for the Royal Navy.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in at the establishment of a new function within Atos and help to define the ways of work and support the practice to grow over the next few years.
This role is based in Bristol.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Within a PLM programme, manage the target project plan and deliverables
· Work proactively to maintain a stable, viable project
· Knowledge and experience working with Teamcenter PLM software
· Experience in delivering enterprise application integrations in a PLM project
· Handle project schedules to ensure on time delivery
· Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
· Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration
· Mentor in Agile practices and clarify goals and actions to achieve them
· Knowledge of Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc
· Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
· Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into program
· Lead and support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule, issues, risks, and quality
· Bring structure to plans and decision making
· You will have a solid understanding of project management and teamwork toolsets such as Microsoft Project, Teams/Sharepoint and Jira
· Coordinating various solution elements between the scrum teams.
· Taking project-wide responsibility for the analysis of the business, its processes, organisation, systems and data
· Taking project-wide responsibility for traceability of requirements to solutions
· Ensuring that corporate and project standards are applied and maintained
· Project management and leadership on large accounts
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you’re the person we’re looking for.
Takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects with firm deadlines
Demonstrable experience of successful test delivery on Agile or DevOps teams.
Experience of greenfield PLM implementations (ideally Teamcenter)
Ability to travel regularly to Bristol with some additional travel to client sites from time to time
Skills we can’t do without:
· A broad range of experience with various modules of Teamcenter
· Ability to train and mentor other team members
· Knowledge and experience of a range of mainstream technology solutions along with an understanding of modern architectural principles including SOA
· Proficient English language written and verbal. Capable of interacting with partners at all levels and crafting clear and concise process documentation.
· Experienced presenter and facilitator with a track record for influencing and guiding customers & users.
· Candidates should be fully UK mobile: willing to work on projects across the UK.
· Candidates should be clearable to at least SC level
Skills we’d like:
· GitHub SCM toolset
· Data analysis & modelling
· Working with a requirements management solution such as HP-ALM
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: an exciting salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive partner pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Getting to know Atos
We have 120,000 employees in 73 countries and an annual revenue of €13 billion. We are also number one in Europe regarding Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, providing end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Business applications and Digital Workplace solutions through our Digital Transformation Factory. Additionally, we provide transactional services through Worldline, Europe’s leader in the payment industry. Our group is also the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and operate under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.